A collection of science-fiction short stories by up-and-coming writers.
- Driven by the hospitalization of her partner, Detective Maya challenges a drug lord to a high-stakes game of cat and mouse to try and stem the tide of hydrophine on the streets.
- In a dystopian future where books are banned and the internet is all-knowing, one man searches for a great literary treasure with the help of a young friend.
- When Alan, a Proxy, is sent to discover why, exactly, the USA is now missing half of Florida he discovers a horrifying truth that all his years of military training could never have prepared him for.
- A young telekinetic caught between friends and enemies must make a painful decision between her own safety and the woman who raised her.
- After an alien attack leaves the world’s surface infested with deadly fungus, a young man seeks refuge in the mountains where he hopes the fungus has not yet spread. On his journey, he encounters others also attempting survival in the harsh and unforgiving wastes.
- In a future where technology is forbidden and education is suspect, Tucker Ames heads out to fulfill a request given to him by his parents. He must seek the Iron Canyon and face its terrifying guardian to learn the secrets of days past.
- When Joe Bloggs wakes up in the morgue that is the least of his problems. Damage to the hardware in his head might just kill him before he can discover why he was in the morgue in the first place.